Iron Athlete has moved to 646 E. Main Street in Lansdale! We have expanded our services and hours of operation to include General Membership – the kind where you just come in anytime during our open hours and use our stuff and soak up our unique culture of hard work, good fun and results. We will continue to provide our unparalleled Sport Performance Training to athletes 12+ and start to introduce our adult clients to the value of our programming, our instruction, and being in a gym that actually cares about their progress.
I can’t wait to join! When will you be open for new members wanting general membership?
- UPDATE: Iron Athlete will be open OPEN OPEN on monday 12/11/17!
How much is it to join?
- December Introductory Pricing for General Membership:
- $35/month for a month to month membership.
- Initiation Fees:
- Cancellation Fees $0,
- December Introductory Pricing for Youth Athlete Sport Performance Memberships:
- $149/month. Month to month membership
- Enrollment Fee:
- Cancellations Fee: $0
What hours will you be open to General Membership?
- Mon-Thur 5am-9pm
- Fridays: 5am-8pm
- Sat and Sun: 7am-3pm
What Hours will you be open to Athletes on your Sport Performance Memberships?
- Great question! We will run existing Sport Performance Hours for our Sport Performance Members. Check the schedule and look for “Sport Performance Hours” to make sure you’re coming when we have coaches scheduled.
- M/W/F 2:30pm-7:30pm
- Tues/Thur: 4:30pm-7:30pm
- Sat: 9am-11am
Do you have Chalk?
What key equipment will you have?
- Squat Racks (6 total, 3 Samson and 3 PowerLift reserved for our athletes during certain hours of the day)
- 11-Station Full-Body Selectorized Machine Circuit
- Westside Reverse Hyper
- PowerLift Unilateral/Bilateral Leg Press straight from Univ. Texas Football Weight room
- Prowlers and Sleds
- 4000+ lbs of weight
- Bumper Plates
- Olympic Bars
- Olympic and Deadlift Platforms
- PowerLift Glute Ham Developers
- Full Set Fixed E-Z Curl Barbells
- Regular and Specialty Bars (Elite FTS Trap Bar, SS Yoke Bar, American Cambered Grip Bar)
- Kettlebells: 18kg – 36kg
- Dumbbells: 5-125lbs
- 5-Station Multi-Stack Cable Crossover (coming soon)
- Samson Dedicated Benches (coming soon)
- Battle Ropes
I know you’ll have an awesome weight room, will you have cardio equipment too?
- Yes, we will have a small, thoughtfully selected assortment of Spin bikes, Rower, and Treadmills along with Sleds and Prowlers, Kettlebells, Battle Ropes, etc… for those who like more creative cardio options.
Will you have classes?
- We will have a free workout of the day posted every day for members to do if they choose.
- Additionally, we will continue to offer our Bootcamp Class, Women’s Strength & Conditioning and are working on several others to add.
Stay Tuned for more info!