With Iron Athlete as your strength and conditioning sport performance training partner, you receive the benefit of our knowledge of the most current trends in weight training, fitness, nutrition, speed and agility, and periodization for pre-season, off-season, and in-season program design. We offer a range of programs and services that include:
Iron Athlete Programs and Services For Coaches:
- Full-time Strength and Conditioning Coach – An Iron Athlete coach becomes a member of your coaching staff and works with you and your team year round. The strength and conditioning coach creates, runs, and supervises all team workouts. These workouts take place on site at your school or field and your team also has access to the Iron Athlete facility.
- Pre-season, Off-season, In-season Strength and Conditioning Program Design – Sports specific strength and conditioning programs designed to meet your individual or team needs that you implement. Iron Athlete then meets with you for periodic check-ins, program assessment, and updates.
- Strength and Conditioning program consulting – Have a program in place? We meet with you to review and provide direction on improving and updating the program with the latest trends and techniques to ensure the best outcome for your team.
- Coach The Coaches – Introduction to strength and conditioning and teach of proper exercise form and training methods
- Athlete Testing and Benchmarking – Implement and execute individual or team testing to measure and monitor performance improvements
- Weight Training Clinics – Most young athletes have little to no knowledge how to properly perform weight training exercises. Iron Athletes weight training clinics teach your team the proper way to complete the exercises incorporated into your strength and conditioning program.
- Speed Camps, Agility Camps, Speed and Agility Camps, Conditioning Camps – Iron Athlete camps are programs focused on developing improved performance in a targeted area such as speed or agility. Teams are pushed and motivated to work hard and learn exercises that will carry over beyond the conclusion of the camp.
Contact us (267-421-5271) for more information on how we can help you and your team.